martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

Florence and The Machine

The band is called Florence and The Machine. This name arose when Florence Welch started making music with her friend Isabella Summers. They presented under name Florence Robot / Isa Machine, attracting local attention in 2006, until it was considered cumbersome and therefore suppressed leaving the current name, Florence and The Machine.
The sound of Florence and The Machine has been described as a combination of several genres, including rock and soul, but generally indie.


My favorite song right now is All this and heaven too , reflects very well what I feel in this part of 

my life. Talk about how hard it is to understand the love and feelings, and could give everything to nderstand what it feels like.
The band consists of singer Florence Welch, the keyboardist Isabella Summers, the guitarist Robert Ackroyd, harpist Tom Monger, drummer Chris Hayden. They also work with singers and other musicians.

So far they have three albums: Lungs, Ceremonials and How big, how blue, how beautiful. Some of this most famous songs are: Shake it out, Dog days are over, Spectrum, Drummng Song.
I like this band because many of his songs reflect different moments in my life, besides his music mixes many styles and aesthetics are always changing with each new album.


My favorite song right now is All this and heaven too , reflects very well what I feel in this part of 
my life. Talk about how hard it is to understand the love and feelings, and could give everything to nderstand what it feels like.



It is impossible to choose just one favorite song, because there is another that I always hear when 
I´m happy, called Dog days are over. Moreover the video is spectacular.

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you, Dany. I didn´t know this group.

    One part is repeated in your post. You should have edited your work.

    This is your score: Task: 2.5
    Coherence and cohesion: 2
    Lexis and grammar: 2,5= 7 pts = 5.5

    ResponderBorrar