lunes, 31 de agosto de 2015

Welcome to my boring life

My name is Daniela Valdebenito I am 25 years old and I was born in Valparaíso, on May the 11th in 1990, but a big part of my life I lived in San Antonio, Melipilla and actually I live in Santiago. In Melipilla I lived with my mom and dad, also with my brother and sister, Danilo y Carmen. I studied in Nuestra Señora de la Presentación School and then I studied two years of nursing in an institute, but I don`t like this so much. So then I decided to study library science because it adapts perfectly to my skills. As well, in my free time I like watch t.v. series, I like to travel, to go out to walk, to go out to eat, to share with my friends. I am single and I live with a cat, his name is Cuchín, also I have a turtle her name is Gioconda and I love them both very much, but I am not sure if they love me back too  :( . One of my passions is to eat, I love food, I am charmed with the food scrap, especially french fries. In other aspects I think that I am a nice, quite, reliable and friendly person.
Well, this is a little part of me, thanks for read me.

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Daniela , it's been a pleasure meeting you and I like you even though sometimes think that I 'm going to kill you at night ... you never know. http://shirta.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/small_image/295x295/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/r/creepy-look-meme-d75838701.jpg

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Dani, interesting and funny post. I didn´t know you loved eating .. well me too, specially on vacation...I have a sweet tooth!

    Thanks.

    ResponderBorrar